You have been tattooed with one use only Disposable sterile cartridges/needles and equipment.
Once you leave the Studio or Convention Centre I am NO LONGER responsible for the care of your tattoo, so I highly recommend to read this information and follow it carefully, if you have any problems do not hesitate to contact me via phone, text, email or social networks:
- Leave the cling film on for at least 3 hours, then you can remove it and wash it with warm water and a mild none perfumed soap, Gently pat dry preferably with kitchen towel.
- Gently rub a thin layer of Bepanthene cream ( U can buy this pretty much all over the world as is a nappy rash cream ) 3 to 5 times a day for 2 weeks.
- I personally recommend for large tattoos especially to wrap the tattoo again after applying a layer of Bepanthene with cling film for 4 nights straight after EACH session, ( it protects the tattoo from rubbing against the bed sheets and help the skin absorb the cream instead of the bed) but unwrap in the morning and repeat step A.
- You will get a thin layer of skin that will peal off, this is totally normal, then you will get a new layer of skin which first will be kind of milky (silver) and then will settle, DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH as the scab will get thick and it will incur onto loosing pigment, and could also lead to infection.
- Unlike most people belief u can shower normally, the only thing to avoid is to soak the tattoo in the bath, swimming pools or saunas for the first week or at least till the scab has gone and u have healed an the new skin have settled.
- Sun beds or sunbathing will damage the tattoo, specially in the first couple of weeks so is imperative you avoid this, and if you want a long colorful tattoo I strongly recommend to use very strong sun protection every time you sunbathe.
- Please follow all these instructions carefully, loads of people will try to tell you how to take care of your tattoo, ignore all of them, any questions just ask and I will get back to you Immediately.